I got my first awards today! youhou! I got nominated by the charming Annastella from the greek blog Decofairy. Thank you!
I got the “very inspiring blogger award”.
The rules are the following when you receive an award from a fellow blogger:
1- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2- Paste the award image on your blog.
3- Tell 7 facts about yourself.
4- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to. (I’m going to reduce this number.)
5- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
I have done 1 and 2. and here comes 3:
Here are 7 random facts about myself:
1. I love collections. In my flat, I have a globe collection and a collection of vases. That is probably why I love pinterest – for me it is really a virtual treasure hunting tool. If I could I would also collect animals, and adopt another cat and a dog – but as I live in a flat at the moment, I will better not and stay with one lovely cat.
2. I love danish movies, danish design, the danish language and Copenhagen.
3. My favorite fabrics are from Liberty of London and Marimekko.
4. I am completely crazy about Japan. I love the design, the patterns and the sewing books. In fact I think Danish and Japanese design have a lot in common.
5. I am part of the organising committee of Hamburg International Women – a group of International Women that started a year and a half ago and already counts more than 1.000 members and is very inspiring.
6. I love gazpacho and cold soups in general.
7. I love storms.
Here are the blogs I would like to give the awards to – I am going to nominate 5:
1. Caroline Biel -because I find her photos are very poetic.
2. Cachemire & Soie – because of the French touch.
3. Griottes – because it so creative and because I love the books of Emilie as well.
4. Melocoton et boule d’or – because I love it some much that I ordered one print from the blog.
5. Little Fabrics – because the DIY projects are really beautiful and using my favorite fabrics.